From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
| Antenna by |
Ionic Symphonic Protonic Electronics
|Radial size||Radial mounted|
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||8 m/s|
|Packet size||2 Mit|
|Transmission speed||5.71 Mit/s|
|Electricity required||6 ⚡/Mit|
It is the first unlocked medium sized antenna.
The Communotron DTS-M1 also has a "Blink Lights" option in the VAB/SPH, but nobody is actually sure what light this blinks if it blinks any lights.
|“|| The Communotron DTS-M1 is a fully deployable communications and data transmission system. It has been designed to have a minimal form factor when stowed. Occasional antenna tweaking and swift kicks to the main assembly may be required for optimal performance.
— Ionic Symphonic Protonic Electronics
- Moved tech from Basic Science to Precision Engineering
- cost changed from 600 to 900
- entryCost changed from 1500 to 4900
- Increased mass from 0.03 to 0.05
- Moved from Science to Communication
- Added CommNet
- Cost increased (100 to 600), packet cost decreased (15 to 12.5)
- Initial release