Version 1.4, named Away with Words MK-II, is a major update that released on March 06, 2018.
- Upgrade to Unity 2017.1.3p1
- Switch directly between VAB and SPH
- EVA Chute - Kerbals of Level 3 and above have a personal steerable chute
- Advanced Mode added to Messages App - Toggled via Settings menu.
- Added Launchsites to the Map View and Filter
- Engine Sounds updated
- Particle Engine Upgraded to Shuriken.
- VesselNaming - new method to attach naming information to command modules so you can prename portions of a vessel
- Four new languages: French, German, Italian and Portuguese-Brazilian
- Added support for Portuguese keyboard layout
- List of bugfixes
- Facility names are now displayed localized in unable to launch dialogs.
- Resource names now display localized in screen messages and apps.
- Debug and settings menus are now fully localized.
- Localized pop-up warning when transmitting experiment data from parts that become inoperable if data is transmitted.
- Fixed unlocalized grammar connectors (and, or, of, etc) coming up unlocalized in Contract descriptions.
- Textbox size adjusted in various UI elements to account for localized text.
- Fixed long vessel names bleeding through the UI in KSC vessel marker dialog.
- Overall revision of display names for parts.
- Overall revision and improvement of autolocs and grammar rules.
- List of KSPedia Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected a wrong key binding that was displayed in the EVA controls section.
- Localized key binding UI.
- Localized example images for most pages.
- Properly set symbols that were showing up as HTML encoding.
- Overall grammar and syntax check.
- Lingoona upgraded to v1.5.6
- TextMeshPro Updated
- Localized Debug Screen
- Fix localization of KSC vessel markers
- Fix Localization of Facility names and strings
- Fix localization on sub assembly UI.
- Fix localization on category filters.
- Round radial fuel tank (R-11 'Baguette' External Tank)
- Cylindrical radial fuel tank (R-4 'Dumpling' External Tank)
- TS-37 Stack Separator
Updated Parts (changed part files):
Replaced Parts - old parts hidden but still included for continuity of saves. They will be deprecated at a later date
- TR-2V Stack Decoupler ? TD-06 Decoupler
- TR-18A Stack Decoupler ? TD-12 Decoupler
- Rockomax Brand Decoupler ? TD-25 Decoupler
- [[TR-38-D] ? TD-37 Decoupler
- TR-2C Stack Separator ? TS-06 Stack Separator
- TR-18D Stack Separator ? TS-12 Stack Separator
- TR-XL Stack Separator ? TS-25 Stack Separator
- ROUND-8 Toroidal Fuel Tank ? R-12 'Doughnut' External Tank
- Rockomax X200-8 Fuel Tank ? same name
- Rockomax X200-16 Fuel Tank ? same name
- Rockomax X200-32 Fuel Tank ? same name
- Rockomax Jumbo-64 Fuel Tank ? same name
- Mk1-2 Pod ? Mk1-3 Pod
- Parts can now have variations like textures and models
- The variants can be grouped in Themes
Other Part changes:
- Adjustments to Xenon and Monoprop capacities on stock tanks
- Parts and Vessels now have a PersistentID that lives with them for their entire life
- Add TechHidden attrib to AvailablePart so parts can be hidden from R&D
- Fix alignment of external scenery in VAB/SPH scenes.
- Fix runway not appearing outside the SPH doors when inside the SPH.
- Fix a bug in Warp to Next Morning.
- Add guard clauses to detect invalid flightstate on vessel launch returning to the editor.
- Fix applicant hiring costs appearing in games that don’t have funding enabled.
- Improve vessel Jumping/positioning coming off rails.
- Fix asteroid seed causing them to change shape.
- Make dragpanel edge offset configurable
- GameEvents added: onKerbalAddComplete, onKerbalNameChanged, onKerbalTypeChanged, onKerbalStatusChanged, onVesselPersistentIdChanged, onPartPersistentIdChanged, OnGameSettingsWritten, OnScenerySettingChanged, OnExpansionSystemLoaded, onPartUndockComplete, onPartCoupleComplete, onPartDeCouple, onPartDeCoupleComplete, onVesselDocking, onDockingComplete, onPartVesselNamingChanged, afterFlagPlanted, OnPQSCityOrientated, onEditorVesselNamingChanged, onEditorVariantApplied, onVesselRecoveryProcessingComplete.
- DictionaryValuesList updated to expose the list as well as the dictionary