Campaign: Mod-Based Additions
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|Campaigns||Space Race →|
Age of Flight
- Before "Age of Rocketry"
- Required (and optional) mods: KAX, (Ferram Aerospace)
- Length: 1-2 hours
- Difficulty: 4/10 (Intermediate)
- Skills needed:
- Not yet tested
- Build a basic manned MK1 plane, launch it from the runway, fly around KSC and land on the runway
- Improve the plane and travel to island runway and back again
- Cross the ocean and land.
- Complete previous steps with an MK2 plane.
- Build and test a manned helcopter and a quadcopter drone. (may be done in a later campaign)
- During "Age of Rocketry" campaign
- Required (and optional) mods: HullcamVDS
- Tested in versions 0.24 to 0.90
- Create a rover with a Launchcam angled up, launch it from runway, park it near the launchpad where it can clearly see the rocket during countdown.
- Repeat previous step with camera adjustment, park in KSC to observe rocket soon after launch.
- For future flights, use HullcamVDS view instead of third-person view when reasonable.