|← Previous Campaign||Campaigns||Next Campaign →|
Give historical context and significance for this campaign. Use real-life missions as inspiration, replacing the first letter(s) of missions, astronaut last names, and other program names with "K" or "Kerb" (Apollo -> Kerbollo, Neil Armstrong -> Neil Kerbstrong, Soviet -> Kerbiet) and Roman gods with KSP planet names (Mercury Program -> Moho Program).
State the goal and major skills developed in this mission. State the real-life names of missions that this campaign is based on.
Length: # - # hours [proficient vs. learning through the campaigns]
Difficulty: #/10 ([Name of rating])
- Basic / Intermediate / Advanced [Name of skill]
For version: Every version? Or after a certain version? (tested on # - #)
- [link] - Details about what the mod includes
Name of Program or Phase
Basic description of the Named mission.
- Design requirements or mission considerations (ex. "Land a Kerbal on Mun, then send a manned rescue party to return him/her to Kerbin safely).
- Rocket must contain: # small / med / large [ short part name with link ]
- Mission requirements.
- Step-by-step instructions with appropriate detail. For example, include instructions for docking in Gemini missions but not for the International Space Station.
- Link to any new terminology or new places.
- No need to link that term later on.
- Display values with appropriate and consistent terms (periapsis) with reasonable values, units and precision (25 m, > 100 km, 21 863.3 ± 5 km, 4.2 - 6.3 Gm).
- Be concise and avoid using repetitive structure. For example: "The ship must contain 2 solar panels; The ship must orbit Mun; The ship must land safely..." → "Include 2 solar panels,...; orbit Mun; land safely..."
- [Optional] Any optional steps or requirements
- Post-mission requirements, like retrieval or instructions for future missions.
- (Tip: Include tips for any new skills, things to consider or any helpful mods.)
Next mission here.
- Design requirements
- Mission steps
Next Mission or phase
First mission of second phase.
Summarize what you've accomplished in historical context. Transition into the motivation for the next campaign with link included.
- [Optional] Any over-arching tips, mods or variations (ex. re-doing each Apollo-style mission for Minmus as well).