Career Mode Compatibles Mods
The list is not at all complete. Feel free to add new mods here. Just give a short description of the features and a general overview of how it integrates with the technology tree.
An expanded collection of spaceplane parts. Many of the stock parts originated from this mod.
A set of parts that mimic real-life rockets such as Saturn V. Larger parts become available further down the tree.
Those mods adds realism to the simulation, which can make gameplay more difficult.
An alternative communication network (which significantly pre-dates the built-in feature) which has additional features.
- Commands sent to distant probes are realistically delayed based on the limitations imposed by the speed of light.
A complete set of autopilot tools which are unlocked progressively through the technology tree.
- Attitude locking (prograde, retrograde, node direction, vessel direction, etc.).
- DeltaV calculation both in the editing and in-flight.
- Information panels (current orbit, relative surface position, target position, etc.).
- Creation and execution of maneuver nodes.
- Automatic launching, landing, rendezvous, and docking.
Generates maps of celestial bodies, detects anomalies (easter eggs), surface slopes, and biomes. A map can be analyzed, which provides science points based on its coverage.