Kerbodyne is a rocket part manufacturer that makes huge rocket parts.
|“||Although Kerbodyne is a relatively new name in the aerospace industry, their K series engines and fuel tanks have earned them a quite a reputation in a short amount of time. So much so in fact, that Kerbodyne was nominated for the "Best Debut" Award, at last year's Spacecraft Developers Convention. Unfortunately, that prize went to another company, but Kerbodyne fans are known to demonstrate loudly and publicly, their appreciation for the company and its products.||”|
Their name is likely a reference to real-world American aerospace company Rocketdyne, makers of many engines used in the Space Race and on to the present day.
Pages in category "Kerbodyne"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3
- Kerbodyne Engine Cluster Adapter Tank
- Kerbodyne KE-1 "Mastodon" Liquid Fuel Engine
- Kerbodyne KR-2L+ "Rhino" Liquid Fuel Engine
- Kerbodyne S3-14400 Tank
- Kerbodyne S3-3600 Tank
- Kerbodyne S3-7200 Tank
- Kerbodyne S3-S4 Adapter Tank
- Kerbodyne S4-128 Fuel Tank
- Kerbodyne S4-256 Fuel Tank
- Kerbodyne S4-512 Fuel Tank
- Kerbodyne S4-64 Fuel Tank