|这一页面需要更新 请帮助Kerbal Space Program Wiki 不准确或过时的信息.|
Minmus 是 Kerbin 的一颗小卫星。从 Kerbin 或 Mun 上观察， Minmus 只是一个一两个像素点大小的蓝绿色小点，看起来略有垂直方向的振动。这是由于观测距离很远的原因。靠近它，你会看到一颗薄荷绿色的天体，上面似乎分布着冰丘、大山和冻湖。它的海拔最高点大约为 5.7 km 。对比 Mun，抵达 Minmus 轨道需要更多的 delta-v ，不过 Minmus 的登陆和返回相对要简单些。
- Synodic Period from Kerbin's Surface: 14 days, 3 hours, 1 second (1220401 seconds)
Synchronous orbit around Minmus is possible at an altitude of 0.00 米.
Jumping on this moon will make you ascend 6m from the ground
Minmus has a very uneven surface, with substantial areas over 5 km high and a maximum terrain elevation of 5725 m. The vast majority of the surface is rolling hills, with lakes of a frozen substance (or salt, as Minmus is too close to the Sun for water ice to form) concentrated near the equator. The lakes are almost perfectly flat and mostly at datum altitude (0 m). Minmus also has some mesas which are so high compared to Minmus' sphere of influence, that they still count as in orbit according to the navigation tools. This makes landing on these plateaus more challenging, because the direction marker and speed don't correct for the rotation of the surface.
For most landings (non-plateau and non-lake), expect touchdown at an altitude of between 2000m and 2500m.
|5×||3 000 米|
|10×||3 000 米|
|50×||6 000 米|
|100×||12 000 米|
|1 000×||24 000 米|
|10 000×||48 000 米|
|100 000×||60 000 米|
- The name "Minmus" may be derived from the Latin word "minimus", which denotes the smallest member of a group of beings or creatures. Minmus is the smallest member of the Kerbin system.
- It is possible to land and takeoff from Minmus with the EVA jetpack at 100% fuel.
- Minmus is no longer tidally locked to Kerbin.
- Minmus' mass reduced. 
- Synchronous orbit is now possible. Previously, it would have required an altitude of 0.00 米, outside Minmus' sphere of influence.
- Initial Release