Difference between revisions of "Moho"
(Added Reference Frames table and known value)
m (→Reference Frames)
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 23:57, 22 September 2012
Moho is the innermost planet of the Kerbol star system. Due to its close proximity to Kerbol the surface temperatures are high enough to incinerate every Kerbin-build space ship.
- Equatorial Radius: 250 km
- Mass: 3.675e21 kg
- Density: 56.1454 g/cm³
- Surface Gravity: 3.92 m/s²
- Gravitational parameter: ... km³/s²
- Escape velocity from surface: ... m/s
- Solar Day: ... hours, or ... hours, ... seconds.
- Inclination: 7°
- Velocity: ... m/s
- Sphere of influence: 24,995 km
The surface is very mountainous, with surprisingly few craters. The crust almost looks fractured. Up close it is much redder than in the map view and has many white dots.
Moho has a very thin, hot atmosphere.
Moho has no natural satellites.
|Rotational/Inertial transition||? m|