Difference between revisions of "Talk:Tutorial:Orbital Rendezvous"
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Should we have this when there already exists something similar here:
Should we have this when there already exists something similar here: ? --Bashir 203
Revision as of 16:30, 15 November 2014
Should we have this when there already exists something similar here: Orbital rendezvous? --Bashir 203
- If you look into the page histories you see that this tutorial is from March 2013 while the other one from October 2014, if it's more like the other way around.
- I'd prefer either one of those:
- Merge both into one tutorial
- One tutorial (step by step explanation) and one article about the rendezvous itself, although the question is there how much can you tell about the idea itself.
- I haven't looked into orbital rendezvous yet so I'm not sure which option is better suited, but I personally think the other page needs some attention (not that it's bad or so, but there is room for improvement). — xZise [talk] 10:30, 15 November 2014 (CST)