The Tracking Station is a round building with a rotating parabolic antenna on top of it, located at the Kerbal Space Center on Kerbin. Its purpose is to allow access, observation and cancellation of all missions currently active, including splashed-down or landed ships. Note that this does not include crashed or otherwise ended missions.
The collision model for the rotating antenna is a sphere.
- Added information about selected planets, moons, or ships.
- Added clock in upper left corner.
- Added ability to hide various types of vessels.
- Now available in new demo. Removed reference to the contrary.
- Ability to terminate flights
- Initial Release
- Able to resume flights from the Tracking Station