The tracking station is a round building and three rotating parabolic antennae, located at the Kerbal Space Center on Kerbin. Its purpose is to allow access, observation and cancellation of all missions currently active, including splashed-down or landed ships. Note that this does not include crashed or otherwise ended missions. Prior to the update in 0.21 the antenna was located on top of the tracking station. With 0.21 it is a dedicated building with the antennae around the building.
The collision model for the rotating antenna is a sphere.
The tracking station until 0.21, next to the launch pad, before that was redesigned in 0.19
- Redesigned exterior
- Added information about selected planets, moons, or ships.
- Added clock in upper left corner.
- Added ability to hide various types of vessels.
- Now available in new demo. Removed reference to the contrary.
- Ability to terminate flights
- Initial Release
- Able to resume flights from the Tracking Station