The Advanced Inline Stabilizer is a toggleable reaction wheel that provides torque to a craft. Extra torque means that the player's spaceship will rotate faster when ordered to, resulting in a more nimble feel to the craft. The Inline Advanced Stabilizer is the 'Small' size reaction wheel.
|| The Advanced Inline Stabilizer module containing a larger, heavier array of reaction wheels. These spin very quickly to create torque without wasting propellant. These larger wheels are driven by proportionally larger electric motors, so keep an eye on your Electricity levels.
- No longer has any SAS functionality - only provides torque
- Mass decreased from 0.5 to 0.1
- Torque decreased from 20 to 15
- Cost increased from 1100 to 1200
- Increased torque from 3 to 20
- Changed name to Inline Advanced Stabilizer (from ASAS)
- Added reaction wheels
- Retextured and resized (now smaller)
- (Undocumented) Mass reduced from 0.8 to 0.1
- (Undocumented) Ki, Kp, Kd values changed from 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 to 1.0, 0.6, 1.0 (respectively)
- (Undocumented) Cost reduced from 2300 to 1100.