FL-R1 RCS Fuel Tank
|FL-R1 RCS Fuel Tank|
| Monopropellant tank by |
Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||12 m/s|
|Research||Adv. Fuel Systems|
|Unlock cost||7 600|
|Part configuration|| RCSFuelTankR1|
Like the other RCS fuel tanks, the FL-R1 carries monopropellant which is used by RCS thrusters for craft stabilization, enhanced turning speed, and minor ΔV changes for precision maneuvers/docking. As this is by far the largest and most efficient monopropellant tank, it is often used for fuel depot space stations.
|“|| A larger-scale version of the standard RCS fuel tank.
— Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
As of version 1.4 this tank has two textures that can be switched in the editor.
- Added Gray and White variant
- New model
- Added color variants
- Decreased tech cost from 11000 to 7600
- Increased cost from 1300 to 1800
- (Undocumented) Fuel increased from 200 to 750.
- (Undocumented) Switched over to the resource system. Dry mass changed from 0.5 to 0.4, fuel reduced from 1100 to 200, full mass effectively changed from 3 to 1.4.
- Part introduced