Template talk:Stats Table Cargo
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
Roman numerals and tank comparison
- what the f*ck is that ii and iii? Is there any life form over Brendan use it instead of the common Mk2 and Mk3 or knows what sh*t it is? (s1, small... derives from game)
- The Jumbo is 7,5m tall, and not 10m! That is the reason, why those tanks were not noted!
- Woho, calm down. First of all Brendan added it here and here to the template. I'm not sure what your problem is with it. Before they added the Roman numerals, I had added that the numbers (and not names) should be used preferably so that it's easy to rename the sizes. I guess they wanted to follow the same scheme. And considering that the old Mk* and new Mk* are quite different I'd say it would have been important if the old parts weren't removed (because then you'd have old Mk* and new Mk*).
- I can't really do the measurement for your second complaint but I think (unless we start adding the part's height) that those tanks could help as a guideline. And especially for the Mk2 parts they were a relatively close fit to the noted tanks. (I'll query Brendan to make them aware) — xZise [talk] 10:52, 1 March 2015 (CST)
- By the way sign your posts and use the “Add topic” feature. — xZise [talk] 10:54, 1 March 2015 (CST)