From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
Версия 0.18.3 (бесплатная демонстрационная версия) Опубликована 12го Февраля 2013 г.
- Ported the game over to Unity 4. Expect improved performance.
- Added an exit splash screen.
Исправление ошибок и настройка
- Parts on the parts list no longer show the author on their tooltips (that broke immersion).
- Flight basics tutorial now requires player to set throttle to max before finishing the tutorial (and launching).
- fixed the non-persistent StateName field on MunFlight Tutorial.
- Fixed the planetary terrain not starting up properly sometimes.
- Fixed the error messages when exiting the game from the flight scene.
- Added a bad name filter for the Kerbal name generator.
- Disabled multiple demo warnings and timewarp notices.
- Fixed vab transparency issue.
- Stopped plugin folders from being created.
- Fixed several spelling and grammatical errors.
- Removed Debug logging for interia tensors.
- Fixed winglet colliders.
- Fixed EVA light orientations.
- Updated Copyright dates.
- Fixed Explosion Shader Transparency issues.
- Disabled the debug toolbar.
- Fixed an issue when going in and out of Map View after crashing the ship.
- Fixed more ocurrences [sic] of the terrain not loading properly when entering flight.
- Fixed some UI controls and keys being responsive during pause.
- Rescaled the exit screen to fit 5:4 aspect ratios.
- Fixed some more ocurrences [sic] of the terrain failing to load issue.
- The Staging Stack now automatically scrolls back into view if a staging operation sends it off screen.
- Stage groups and icons now accurately follow the mouse when dragging.
- Fixed the MunFlight Tutorial not allowing use of the Map.
- Boarding a vessel from EVA no longer toggles the vessel's SAS state.
- The VAB and SPH now show decoupler ejection forces on the part stats.
- Fixed Part Actions being clickable if Time Warp was engaged while the Action UI was already up.
Demo Restrictions and changes
- Part loading limited to the 25 stock ones.
- No Plugin loading.
- SPH and Runway Facilities are unnaccessible.
- Only one save profile allowed.
- Cannot launch new flights if 3 or more are already in progress.
- Kerbin, the Mun and the Sun are the only celestial bodies in the solar system.
- Replaced the Spaceport button on the main menu with a button to order the full version.
- Revised tutorials and scenarios to be compatible with the demo set of parts.
- Removed the Station One and Mun Orbit scenarios as those require parts from the full version.