From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|Официальное сообщение:||0.20 Released!|
|← 0.19.1 0.20.1 →|
Версия 0.20. Опубликована 21го мая 2013 г. Сообщение на форуме
- Command Seat part for Kerbals on EVA.
- Cupola pod with IVA.
- Small Lander pod with IVA.
- 2 new Probe Cores.
- Large Docking Clamp.
- New Medium Wheel.
- Kerbals on EVA can now plant Flags on terrain. Planting a Flag allows you to name the site, which becomes a focus-able object in flight and on the Tracking Station. Planted flags have a Plaque, which can be written during placement, and read only when approached by an EVA.
- Several Stock flags to choose from. Flags are moddable. Create your own!
- Added a Flag selector to the Game Start Dialog.
- Added a Flag Pole Facility to the Space Center.
- Added a FlagDecal part module. Allows any part to have a part of its model textured with the selected flag.
- Added Flag selector to Editor scenes, to select a flag for the mission (defaults to space program flag).
- The Editor no longer requires that the first part on a vessel be a Command Pod. Any part which allows both stacking and surface-attaching can be used as the vessel root.
- Added a new part filtering system to the parts list, which allows excluding and greying-out parts based on any criteria.
- It is now possible to delete the first part on a vessel, and replace it.
- Added the first iteration of the Kerbal Knowledge Base: A collection of vessel and planetary information on the Map and Tracking Station. The Knowledge Base shows information about known Celestial Bodies, displays the crews inside vessels, and much more.
- Added Filtering by vessel type on the Tracking Station.
- Added Filtering to the Map View as well (hover around the top-center of the screen)
- New Loading Screens, with hints.
- Mods and Stock Parts can now have their own separate folders for organization.
- Added a Flags folder to collect flag bitmaps.
Исправление ошибок и настройки
- GameDatabase: Completely overhauled the loading process with a completely new system.
- Added a scene transition buffer system, to ensure optimal memory cleanup when switching scenes.
- Switching vessels no longer resets throttle and other input whenever possible.
- Going on EVA and boarding a vessel (or boarding a seat) also no longer reset the vessel's input state.
- Decoupled vessels inherit the old vessel's control state.
- All parts on a stage will get activated now, even if that stage causes some of those parts to get jettisoned away.
- Streamlined PQS Terrain Assets, reduced memory usage by up to 30%.
- Upgraded Debug Menu, allows reloading parts and cfg files while playing.
- The Map View now properly prioritizes selecting moused-over map nodes when multiple orbits overlap.
- It's now possible to 'pin' the Ap and Pe nodes, so their captions remain visible after moving the mouse away.
- Removed the Splash Screen scene. Now the game starts loading as soon as the application starts.
- Rewrote and organized many scattered game events into a single coherent GameEvents System, which plugins can use.
- If you crash/explode, focus now shifts to the nearest controllable vessel (if any) instead of going straight to the End Flight dialog.
- Many more small bug fixes and tweaks.
- Decoupled vessels now properly inherit the action group state of the original vessel.
- "Root-dropping" decoupling now properly preserves the staging count for the new decoupled vessel.
- Fixed the EVA flags looking weird during the initial part of the flag-plant animation.
- Fixed staging icons on decoupled parts not being removed from the staging list.
- Fixed the suspension jitter on the Medium Wheels.
- Several improvements to how collisions are detected and handled in the editors.
- Symmetrical counterparts now properly glow red or green based on whether they can attach or not.
- Added a sound for when placing/releasing parts in the editor isn't possible.
- Added the flag pole to the editor scene background.
- Adjusted collision and torque values for the medium wheels so they're a bit faster and tougher.
- Adjusted wheel breaking logic to take into account the relative velocities of rigidbodies.