Kerbal Space Program Wiki:Revert
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
So some drifter rolls into town and starts vandalizing pages and causing trouble. Here's how you can revert his changes to a page, and return it to a pristine state.
MediaWiki, the software KSP Wiki runs on, is capable of keeping track of every edit a page receives, and storing these past edits in database for historical purposes, and to enable reverting of bad edits such as spam and vandalism.
If you're in Special:RecentChanges:
- Click on the diff link next to the edit
- Click on the edit link next to the earlier edit's date (left side of the screen)
- Continue on to step 6 below.
- Navigate to the affected page
- Click on the History tab
- Find the latest clean revision of the page
- Click on the date to open and confirm cleanliness
- Click on the edit tab
- Type in rv - (Reason for revert) in the Summary field (to let everyone know you're reverting an edit). DO NOT CHANGE THE PAGE CONTENT
- Click Save Page
And you're done!