Some Wiki enhancements...
First some kind of "wikiHQ" page where there is place for
- TODO list (especially after the new release)
- What wiki needs: for example - colored biome- and altitude maps (with explanation bar or not) with visibility (or "original color") map - all in same map detail (if possible).
- minor "forum" where the picture manipulators, template wizards, writers and correctors can find each others for a common projects
Second as continuing the national language search topic: my solution (not filled up): contents (in Hungarian but its concept is understandable)
- Is there a large todo list left? There are mostly part pages not completed (see Category:Stub) but apart from that I don't know of any large todo point. There is also Project:Community portal (especially Things to update after new stable release, although that list is not really updated). And the second point looks similar to the first point and I'm not sure exactly what we can do about that. Maybe expand the project page and add a link from the main page?
- Regarding the forum, would be in theory possible although I'm not sure about the dimensions of that “area”. Simply a long list of discussion threads, although that might get complicated. But how should we split up discussion threads? And with an actual forum I'm not sure if there is even that much need for it (but maybe you have counter examples?).
- Don't see my answer as disagreement, but I'm not exactly sure how that could be done best.
- About your contents page: There is currently User:BobBot/indexes/hu although I haven't run the bot in a long time. — xZise [talk] 13:53, 3 January 2015 (CST)
- Not really - I'm updating the building pages now - they are a bit obsolete too /there is no words about the new functions - or max: in 0.90... The direction selector is not mentioned in "command module" There is no words about the "navigation system" in whole wiki (Ok, I'll write it, after buildings update, est. 1-2 days - it has been already linked in "experience" as navball sequence). There is lot to do over the stubs and updating the version history, but only the "notorious writers" know where and what is missing - and there is few of them... The novices - maybe - need targets.
- Yeah, BobBot still working, but still has its limit... NWM (talk) 08:40, 5 January 2015 (CST)
- That sounds good. I'm thinking maybe Project:TODO or so with a list of pages which need to be updated. Although then is always the question why not do it yourself? Maybe because it's to complicated but is it then something for novices? What would work would be a more general list based on the list in Project:Community portal (which could be removed there).
- And limit as in? I'm really curious because I don't think it's sensible that a person has to maintain that list. Because then the list will be definitely out of date. — xZise [talk] 17:04, 8 January 2015 (CST)
How to translate infobox template following to thai language
I don't understand