Talk:Tutorial:Air Launch To Orbit
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
This page has been set for deletion. If you disagree or agree with this, please contribute to this page. Reasons For deletion:
- This is not an actual tutorial. It is merely a list of ideas.
- No longer relevant. The page has not been updated since 2012, and there have been many game overhauls since then. Therefore, its information is no longer valid.
- No longer updated. The page has not been updated since 2012. Clearly the original author is no longer online.
Reasons for not deleting:
- Page could be updated and completed.— Preceding unsigned comment added by Mnethercutt (talk • contribs) 15:39, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed. I'm looking for anything which can be salvaged and integrated into spaceplane, single-stage-to-orbit and Tutorial: Spaceplane basics. — xZise [talk] 13:58, 7 May 2014 (CDT)
- Okay now I understand. This is not about spaceplanes, it is about carrying the rocket into the air then start them from there. — xZise [talk] 14:08, 7 May 2014 (CDT)
- Done. I've not deleted this article but created a redirect. — xZise [talk] 17:46, 8 May 2014 (CDT)