This is my profile. Welcome to my official KSP Wiki page. These planet images are visuals, seen below.
I am a user known as Planet Creat0r, and I post my own images. (for now) And my gallery has pictures you might've never before seen. They're awesome right???
- Kerbals can survive for years.
- Somehow, Bop is home to the Kraken which is a bug found in KSP.
- Using time warp can make you get to your destinations faster, but time itself is moving at the same speed.
- Kerbin rotates 6 hours a day.
- Wernher von Kerman has a mustache.
- Similar to the Kraken, the Cthulhu is a similar bug to it but it only attacks out of high time warp speeds.
More random facts later.
A 4-manned rover.
Rapid Unplanned Disassembly
- Kerbal crewmembers could be lost.
- Everything that was recorded, reported, and tested, were probably lost as well.
- The craft could be sent on escape velocity out of the Kerbol System.
If you want to avoid Rapid Unplanned Disassembly, be as careful as possible.