Hi, I only want to say that fictitious works like most of your addition to Bill Kerman are usually not very welcomed. I mean if you are not affiliated with Squad who gives you the right to say when happened what. The crew article was usually fiction previously but some (three excluding me) weren't agreeing on the talk page.
Now I don't want to hinder your creative work, but except for the tutorials and campaigns fictitious additions shouldn't be made to avoid confusion what is fiction and what isn't.
This is only my opinion and I don't think there is an official rule which states if we allow this, so if you have any objections feel free to answer here and maybe there should be a general discussion/vote. — xZise [talk] 11:35, 20 December 2013 (CST)
Two “strange” images
Why did you uploaded File:Bill Stats.jpeg and File:Bill Stats Smaller.jpeg. They are basically screenshots of the infobox (even in a very bad quality). If I had to guess you didn't know how to add the image? I've added the image to the original infobox and the article is now using it, so I'm allow to remove them. And if you didn't know how to add the image I can explain it if you want. — xZise [talk] 11:35, 20 December 2013 (CST)
- Yeah sorry, I didn't know how to use it so I compromised, and it's not because it's JPG but it's a very exploded view of Bill - Joseph256 3:46, 3 February 2014 (GMT)
Image type decision
Hi you uploaded multiple JPG images and the quality looks very poor. Now I would suggest using PNG instead, because those compress lossless so there are no artefacts. They are a bit larger but this isn't usually a problem, especially if the images aren't that big. If you look at the instruments you can see that they lost their edges and now are … fuzzy which (imho) doesn't look so nice. — xZise [talk] 11:35, 20 December 2013 (CST)
Created page, P.S. please change Bill's profile to Bill Kerman as I don't know how
Bill Kerman is the one of the three default Kerbonauts that the player starts with upon creating a new game. He wears an orange suit like Jebediah or Bob Kerman. Bill always appears scared when in flight and acts as if he is possibly the worst kerbal for the job. He is always afraid during flight, possibly because he suffers from multiple conditions that include, but are not limited to:
- Home sickness
- Travel sickness
- Motion sickness
- Sopite syndrome
- Fear of high speeds
- Fear of suffocation
- Severe claustrophobia
His Steam Trading Card says he "always knows when something's gone wrong".
Kerbonaut is the 3rd worst career path Bill could imagine, the worst being roller coaster tester & 2nd worst being professional freefaller. The only reason that Bill enrolled in the kerbonaut training program is that his mother
pressures encourages him to become a kerbonaut, thus showing that their family is honourable as a career in space travel is the most honourable career to kerbals, and kerbonaut at the top of that. Incidentally, mountain dew bottling is the second most honourable job to kerbals, and is what Bill always wanted to do.
- 1964: Bill Kerman Born?
- 1980: Bill Kerman joins Insular inc. as an unpaid intern
- 1981: Bill Kerman promoted to Janitor, cleans burn marks off launch pad
- 1982: Bill Kerman accidentally cleans the lauch pad as a rocket takes off, Insular promotes him into mission control to avoid law suits & anger from his mother
- 1984: Bill Kerman promoted to kerbonaut at Insular inc. as he has a sixth sense for detecting how fast he's going to pinpoint accuracy, company saves dozens of Kurrency in speedometers
- (early)1989: Insular airfield Recco space station exploded in orbit, Bill only one to escape, ranting about a kraken...
- (mid-)1989: Bill forced into retirement from Insular inc due to 'post-explosion & went kraken crazy-stress'
- (late)1989: Bill hears Insular inc. shut down; knowing no kerbal will ever be harmed there again, he begins slow recovery
- 2009: Bill Kerman enters KSC rocket science university
- 2010: Bill kerman graduates KSC rocket science university early due to past experience
- 2010: Bill Kerman enters KSC training program
- 2012: Bill Kerman becomes KSC kerbonaut