GreenKerbal291 is a inactive wiki contributor that joined the wiki 1 year ago?
- Minor Edits
User Talk page
GreenKerbal291 is a inactive user that joined the wiki in Febuary of 2016. When I'm on the wiki, I am usually editting my page, but I also upload photos and do minor edits on the wiki for contribution purposes. My favorite kerbals are Jebediah Kerman, Kirrim Kerman and Bill Kerman. Despite this, I have not been on the wiki for a while for absolute no reason.
History of GreenKerbal291
I started playing Kerbal Space Program at the fall of 2013. I joined at the version of 0.21. My very first rocket was not a rocket, it took me a long time to figure at how to make a rocket at all. I also DID NOT KNOW AT ALL WHAT I WAS DOING!!! For example, I tried to go to the mun without map view and aim strait for it. During one of my first suborbital flights, I waited 30 minutes until the rocket got back into the atmosphere. Why? Because I did not know time warp. During Febuary, 2016. I made my first trip to Minmus and returned to Kerbin with no cheats. In the same month, I did a Mun mission and back without cheats a few days after the Minmus mission. I then created GreenKerbal291 on the Kerbal Space Program wiki in the same month. I then landed on Duna without cheats on Febuary 29th, but I will not be able to return back to Kerbin. March 13th was the day that I launched the Muno I, which went to the Mun and back To Kerbin. I then sent kerbals to Duna again, Ike, and Eve. SSTO science began around April and the first SSTO to Minmus occurred in June. My first submarine was in December and I sent some probes to Eve, Duna, and an space shuttle to Dres in December.
This is my list of my main recorded missions that have these requirements: No mods, no cheats and the missions must be during the time I had the wiki page. These missions are also 1.0 to 1.2. These missions also do not include Mun and Minmus missions.
- The Duna 1 was my first rocket ship to make it to Duna on February 26th and landing was on February 28th, 2016. The mission had 2 kerbals, 121 parts, and was 770.13 tons.
- Kerizons was a ship that had three orbiters or landing ships. It sent one lander to Duna, one to Ike, and one to an circular orbit around Duna. Kerizons was launched March 19th, 2016.
The Evco went to Eve. This mission sent a Eve-suited landed with the the main ship of the Kerizons to Eve. The number of crew on board is 3. The rocket is launched 3/20/16 and never returned.
The only mod used was Kerbal Engineer Redux for SSTO missions
- The Suntan I(1) was my first SSTO to make it to low orbit of Kerbin and back on April 27th.
- The Snider I(1) was my first SSTO to make it to Minmus and back on June 14th. These were followed by Snider 2, Snider 3, and Snider 3 Oxi which could also make it to Minmus and back.
Snider I on Minmus
- Note that this is rounded to the nearest thousandth. For additional help, look on the internet.
- 1 customary ton = 907 kilograms
- 1 metric ton = 1000 kilograms
- 907 kilograms = 1 customary ton
- 1000 kilograms = 1 metric ton
- 1 meter = 3.281 feet
- 1 foot = 0.305 meters
- 60 seconds = 1 minute
- 3600 seconds = 1 hour
- 1 second = 0.017 minutes
- 1 second = 0.00028 hours
Thank you for these milestones!
- Right Now: 1 year!!!
- Current goal: 2 years
- Planned: 3 years?
- Current: 14,000 visits
- Planned: 15,000 visits
- Latest major milestone: 10,000 visits!!!
- Planned major milestone: 15,000 visits