KSP 2 Planets
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
This is a list of all planets within KSP 2, either confirmed, or unconfirmed.
- All of the planets of the Kerbol System will return.
- Rask and Rusk. Binary planets.
- Ovin. A ringed super-earth with high gravity.
- Glumo. A Gas Giant with rings. It has one known moon, Merbel.
- Puf. Eyeball Planet.
- Gurdamma. Proto-Earth, with rings and and a Moon, Donk.
- Char. "Heat blasted world of iron" probably close to its star.
- Skutt. Rocky body of irregular shape that could fling you out into space if you tried to land on the far end of it.
- Lapat. Not much is known, but it appears to have vegetation.
- Gup. A possible moon of Gurdamma. It may be similar to Minmus.
- Axod. Not much is known about this planet. It may be in the Second star system.
- Eighth Planet. A possible eighth planet of the Kerbol System.