KSP 2 Planets
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
There are a few things that we know about KSP 2, one of them being the new planets. Here are all the ones that we know about for now, along with a quick description.
- There may be a new Kerbol System planet, past Eeloo.
- Rask and Rusk. Binary planets.
- Ovin. A ringed super-earth with high gravity.
- Glumo. A Gas Giant with rings. It has one known moon, Merbel.
- Puf. Eyeball Planet.
- Gurdamma. Proto-Earth, with rings and and a Moon, Donk.
- Char. "Heat blasted world of iron" probably close to its star.
- Skutt. Rocky body of irregular shape that could fling you out into space if you tried to land on the far end of it.