Bu makale, Kerbal Space Program'da daha iyi yerlere gelebilmeniz için size rehberlik edecek "öğretici" listesidir.
Lütfen bu makalelerin kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulduğunu ve her kullanıcının kendi öğreticisinden sorumlu olduğunu unutmayınız.
- Oyun mekaniğine üst düzey bir bakış için SGCam tarafından yazılan Game Manual okuyabilirsiniz.
- İlk defa oynayacak oyuncular, bunu Tutorial: Walkthrough for Ye Compleat Beginner deneyiniz.
- Daha az detaya sahip "kopya kağıdı" niteliğinde yazı için Basic Maneuvers.
- Bilginizi arttıracak mantıksal görev serileri için, Campaigns kontrol ediniz .
- Oyunun varsayılan listesi Key bindings/tr de mevcuttur.
- 1 Roket ve Sonda Dizaynı
- 2 Yörüngeye Girmek ve Orada Kenetlenmek
- 3 Plane and Spaceplane Design
- 4 Real life missions
- 5 Career mode
- 6 Science mode
- 7 Planets and Moons
- 8 General Information
- 9 Customization
- 10 Add-on Development
- 11 Stubs
- 12 Rureglathon's Narrated Video Tutorials
- 13 Video tutorials
- 14 Creating New Tutorials
Roket ve Sonda Dizaynı
- Cheat Sheet Bir KSP Roket Bilimcisi'nin Kopya Kağıdı
- Basic Rocket Design Senshi tarafından
- Basic Probe And Satellite Building Nova Storm tarafından
- Exploring The System Pecan tarafından, geniş kapsamlı bir görev ve araç dizayn seferi
- Intermediate Rocket Design
- Advanced Rocket Design Vincent McConnell ve Kosmo-not tarafından
- Asparagus Staging gayet yakıt tasarruflu roketler dizayn etmek için bir metod
- Rocket Assembly shadowraven tarafından, alt aksamların çoğunun yapımı
- What's with all the math? KSP'deki matematiğin detaya girilmeden anlatımı
- Recovering Rocket Stages Daha çok sermaye için genellikle uygulanan aşamaların gerçekleşmesi!
Yörüngeye Girmek ve Orada Kenetlenmek
Yörüngeye Girmenin Temelleri
- How to Get into Orbit a primer on how to get into your first orbit
- Basic Orbiting (Math) by Entroper
- Walkthrough for Ye Compleat Beginner
- Advanced Orbiting by Entroper
- Land at the Space Center by an anonymous person from Albany, New York
- Performing a gravity assist
- Camera view How to see yourself in space
- Geosynchronous Orbit (Math)
- How do I Rocket: Beginners Orbiting Cheat Sheet By JoerT
- Tutorial: The Berry Maneuver Simple instructions on how to get to another planet or moon without all the waiting (it is not necessary to wait for your target planet to reach you) by Gregory Berry
- Tutorial 1 and tutorial 2 (should be merged)
- A detailed discussion on how to meet objects in orbit, including how to synchronize orbits/phases
- Tutorial: Docking Is Easy (if you follow this tutorial) Docking is easy if you understand the navball. Waiting for a close intersection is not necessary. This tutorial is simple and detailed instructions to dock without frustration. By Gregory Berry
- Basic Docking by PD
- Orbital Docking with the Kergena Target Vehicle
Plane and Spaceplane Design
- Basic Plane Design by StelarCF
- Fighter Plane Design by ZXZX10000 & StelarCF
- Spaceplane basics by Heatseeker
- Basic Aircraft Design - Explained Simply, With Pictures by keptin (partially obsolete as of 1.0; ignore comments about drag)
Real life missions
The high level of realism in Kerbal Space Program allows to recreate historical, current and future missions of human spaceflight. These missions start simple and become gradually more complex, so they are a great way to learn KSP. For a logical and progressive list of missions, goals, and milestones that may or may not have tutorials linked, check out the Campaigns article to get ideas in planning your own space program.
- Sputnik 1 - first satellite in orbit
- Vostok 1 - first human spaceflight
- Gemini 6A & 7 First orbital rendezvous
- Luna 9 - First soft landing of a probe on the moon
- Apollo 11 - First human moon landing
- Apollo 15 - First moon buggy.
- Salyut programme - First space stations of any kind
- Deep Impact - first look into a Comet.
- International Space Station - Series of missions for the current space station.
- Mars One - first colony on Mars consisting of four people at first by 2023.
- Basic Career Mode Knowledge by TheVman
- Maximizing the First Mission by Brendan
- Money Farming by bshagopian
Planets and Moons
- Traveling to The Mun by craigmt1
- Free Return Trajectory to the Mun by PD (Credit to Rascal Nag (Forum Profile) for original forum tutorial)
- Tutorial:Mun Orbital Station by JimbobIsEpic
- Building a lunar base by Mnethercutt
- Orbital and physics terms
- Tutorial:Action group
- Maneuver node
- Orbit darkness time
- Tech tree
- Tutorial:Installing Addons
- Tutorial:Improved KSC
- Modifing Kerbals
- Create custom flags!
- Part Tweaks by geostar1024
- Changing CFG Files by Mnethercutt
- Sharing craft files
- Making Your Own Planets With Kopernicus by KspGuy415
- Making an asset from start to finish - Darrknox & Killerhurtz
- Plugins (using and creating) - N3X15
- Adding Airlocks and Ladders to Parts
- Editing MBM Textures
- Kerbal to Pro: Modelling in 3ds Max - Bilsta1000 covers modelling, texturing, basic animation and importing to KSP
- Configuration File Definitions - Joshuadery covers what each of those marks means, from modules to resources and everything in between
- Community API Documentation
These tutorials aren't completely finished yet. You can help to complete them.
- Multifunctional rocket by Adicogames
- Basic SSTO Design by Suzaka
- Basic Orbiting by Entroper
- Spaceplane basics by Heatseeker
- Direct-Ascent Mun Landing by B_36
- Kergena Target Vehicle by Mpickering
- Orbital Rendezvous
- Making a planet by JebKeb
Rureglathon's Narrated Video Tutorials
- Playlist of all tutorials
- How to get into orbit
- Rover design tutorial
- Advanced rocket design tutorial
- Basic orbiting/maneuver tutorial
- How to set up and perform transfer burns
- How to build and fly SSTO Spaceplanes
- Geostationary orbit tutorial
- How to land on Moons
- How to return from Moons
- Asparagus staging tutorial
- Space Shuttle design tutorial
- Apollo style mission tutorial/walkthrough
- Advanced plane building tutorial
- Rendezvous tutorial
- Docking tutorial
- How to get a free return trajectory
- How to make interplanetary transfers (without a calculator)
- How to capture asteroids
- How to recreate Apollo 11
- How to make Cargo Bay Doors
For more tutorials and other videos, my YouTube channel is here.
Feel free to check out the Kerbal Space Program Media Page for tutorials, channels, and other videos exploring what you can do in KSP.
- Beginner's Guide to Kerbal Space Program (Getting Started - Narrated)
- Getting&Making Orbit
- Docking Part 1 Docking Part 2
- Tips & Tricks & Hints Part 1
- Tips & Tricks & Hints Part 2 (Getting orbit)
- Action Groups Tutorial
- Changing the Primary Command/Pod Module's Tutorial (Not required since 0.21)
- Getting the Perfect Orbit Everytime
- Easy guide to Orbiting, updated for v0.11 also works for v0.12
- Build and Fly A Rocket Into Orbit (Narrated)
- Orbit Made Easy
- Moon Landing
- Beginners Guide on How To Get To The Mun in Kerbal Space Program
- How to Get into a Solar Orbit
- Armor Building Guide
- Missile Building Guide
Creating New Tutorials
Note to tutorial writers: These are supposed to be tutorials. Think "Orbits for Dummies." If you're going to explain intricate details (including math!), consider marking your tutorial "Advanced".