From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
Version 1.1.2, is a minor update released on April 30, 2016.
- Fixed an issue with triggers and convexity in loading models.
- Fixed exception in the Stage Only mode of Vessel Resources panel.
- Fixed for LT-1 and LT-2 landing legs causing a physics jerk when retracting.
- Fixed an issue where some vessels might explode on go to pad (introduced in 1.1.1).
- Fixed an issue with PQS shader accessibility.
- Optimized moment of inertia calculations and some matrix operations.
- Fixed an issue with an offset in the small landing gear part.
- Optimized drag calculations.
- Made wheel autostrutting more configurable.
- Fixed some display issues in KSPedia.
- Fixed an issue in FlightLogger regarding reverting / loading saves.
- Increased brake torque tweakable's upper limit to 200%.
- Added editor tweakables for spring and damper strength for suspension.
- Removed non-working "disable suspension" tweakable.
- Fixed issue with popup dialogs sharing the same title which broke game loading when loading multiple vessels all lacking parts.
- Removed unneeded image effects on UI camera for increased performance.
- Fixed issue where IVA field of view changes applied to flight camera on exiting IVA.
- Remove some garbage creation in Part.Update.
- Fixed an issue where Kerbals on EVA rescue contracts weren't fully destroyed if the contract was not done. Added a check to clear any 'empty' EVA'd Kerbal vessels in existing saves.
- Fixed an issue where Kerbals were able to be renamed through KB.