From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
- Fairings now get rebuilt when changing the number of sides in the PAW.
- Fix issue with Italian translation of drill action.
- Fix grammar error in MPO part description.
- Add missing localization on the ESA Collaboration mission pack.
- Several ESA-related vocabulary improvements in multiple languages.
- Fix localization tags appearing in debug console/log when playing ESA missions without Making History DLC installed.
- Fix players of ESA missions being able to access the VAB and SPH.
- Fix invalid attachment references in flag parts when attached/detached/reattached in VAB/SPH.
- Fix spawn probabilities for comet types.
- Fix issues when contract expires that was regarding a comet that expires.
- Make opaque flag parts actually opaque when not placed over other parts.
- Fix Mk2 Lander cans open door action being missing.
- Fix crew icons update when changing suits with the suit picker.
- Fix broken merge button on craft load dialog.
- Fixed missing spacing in ESA Bepi short mission dialog message.
- Fixed overlapping buttons in main menu.
- Attaching a single flag on the fairings now updates the editing capabilities on the fairing's PAW in the VAB and SPH.
- Fix bug where comet sample contracts were not updated if a comet was renamed.
- Fix mirror symmetry when using rotate and move tool. Same as we fixed it for placement tool.
- The magnetometer now weighs 50 kg.
- Fix Thrust Alignment on Poodle.
- Fix deployable panels and antennas no longer breaking from air pressure.
- Fix reentry VFX not showing when large comets hit celestial body atmospheres.
- Fix radial drill not working on comets.
- Fix KSPedia page Aircraft/Basics breaking in every language except Portuguese/Brazilian.
- Fix ModuleProceduralFairing to allow mod override of base transform name and null check.
- Add file path to SelectConfigNodeCallback which is called when a craft file is selected from the CraftBrowserDialog in the VAB/SPH.
- Fix callback to OnFileSelectedCallback from the CraftBrowserDialog in the VAB/SPH.
- Fix loading of mod Fonts.