From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
1.4.3 is a bugfix update released on April 27, 2018 alongside a bugfix update for the Making History expansion.
- Log messages improved on startup.
- Tweak camera system to reduce the green line over water.
- Clicking on Launchpad and Runway no longer check/clear them of vessels until you click launch on the vessel launch dialog.
- Vessel ground positioning for landed vessels improved (Default is true).
- Added kerbal animations when parachute is deployed.
- Added ability to deploy parachute when kerbal is in command seat so that players can create paragliders.
- Default terrain settings for low detail have been increased to reduce terrain and object issues using this setting.
- Fix display name for Crater Bay biome on Laythe.
- Gave the white fairing a good washing - it is now a brighter white and more consistent with other similar shaded parts.
- Adjusted the node size on the “Dawn” Ion Engine.
- Decouplers will now properly remove their icon after staging
- Fix an issue that was causing excessive drag in fairings.
- Fix UI for Linux offset issues.
- Fix Contracts parameter completion log and SMS App firing in all cases.
- Fix suspension for wheels and legs when vessel coming off rails from bouncing.
- Fix landing legs sometimes exploding on contact with ground.
- Fix the context menu when single click on orbits lines allowing to set target.
- Fix persistence of data when switching to unloaded vessel via map view.
- Fix vessel MOI not being correct when control from here is not the root part of the vessel.
- Fix reentry VFX being broken by parts which don’t have a scale of one.
- Fix IVA overlay camera showing artifacts on high specular parts.
- Eliminate possibility of having two tourist/recovery contracts with Kerbals with the same first name.
- Fix for missions or saved games names containing invalid characters freezing the game.
- Fix for music system to play tracks from the beginning when changing scenes. Music now also correctly pauses when game is paused.
- Exclude parts with no crew capacity from recovery contracts.
- Fix NRE on flagpole when SC buildings are destroyed.
- Fix ground positioning on Tutorials and Scenarios that start with landed vessels.
- Fix for KSC markers overlaying launch dialog on return from Astronaut Center.
- Fix some Z-Fighting issues with the Rockomax 64 tank
- Fix vessels disappearing from map view when procedural drag cubes are generated from root part.
- Correct the order of text returned in ConfigNode.ToString.
- Allow bypass of PatchedConics CheckEncounter log message for mods.
- Add onWillBeCopied and onWasCopied to Part and PartModule class.
- Improved difficulty settings scroll panel to accommodate many mod entries.