From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|Announcement||0.24.1 Revision Patch Available|
|← 0.24 0.24.2 →|
Version 0.24.1 was released on July 24th, 2014 which only tweaks and fixes bugs.
Bug fixes and tweaks
- Fixed a relatively serious issue with module loading which could result in missing modules if loading old craft.
- O-10 MonoPropellant Engine rescaled to proper size (smaller), because the original scale was off.
- Fixed an issue with propellant-defined resource flow modes which prevented some configurations of Vernor Engines from working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with some decoupler modules failing to apply ejection forces when activated.
- Fixed missing FX components on root parts after resuming a saved game or reverting.
- Fixed a potential issue with the internal maths in ModuleRCS, which could result in odd RCS response from center-aligned or stack-mounted RCS modules.
- Fixed an issue with the App Toolbar where mod apps wouldn't display/hide properly at the VAB.
- Fixed an issue with custom staging icons and switching vessels.
- Fixed an issue where the Messages Dialog in the VAB would drift out of place when discarding many messages.
- Fixed a bug in Rescue Kerbal contracts, where rescue by means of external seats or claws wouldn't complete the contract.
- Fixed a save-related bug which made the Orbiting 101 tutorial impossible to complete.
- Fixed vessels not leaving 'pre-launch' condition during take-off roll.
- Fixed a very annoying and potentially destructive bug where approaching another vessel could mess up the control state.
- Tweaked costs for several spaceplane and aerodynamic parts:
- Added IPartCostModifier interface, to allow part modules to tweak a part's cost.