From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
1.4.1 is a bugfix update released on March 13, 2018 alongside KSP's first expansion: Making History.
- Jet engine sounds.
- Further improvements to landed vessel ground positioning.
- Vessel naming is now enabled by default on the EAS-1 External Command Seat.
- Improved suspension oscillations.
- Revision of several translation strings for German, French, Italian and Portuguese.
- Corrected Kerbal Parachute KSPedia page for Japanese being in a different language.
- Fix Mk1-3 Command Pod IVA model.
- Fixes for drag cubes for new decouplers.
- Fix drill animation.
- Fix ISRU bug with core heat.
- Re-introduced side piping to the Rockomax Jumbo-64 Fuel Tank
- Corrected wet/dry masses on the foil tanks
- Removed the Entry Cost values for deprecated parts
- Fixes music briefly playing in loading screens after exiting the Editor.
- Fix parachute deployment when JetPack is active.
- Fix ability to repack personal parachute where kerbal is on EVA with cut parachute.
- Fixes to KSPedia loading order.
- Fix variant themes being listed as a custom category.
- Fix KSPedia not showing correctly on Linux.
- Fixes parts with variants affecting equal child parts in some cases.
- Fix Variant switcher icon in advance mode in the VAB/SPH editor.