1.2.2 is a bugfix update released on 6 December 2016. 
- Fix crash to desktop when using Aero Overlay display and Part highlighting in Flight.
- Fix one final GUI flickering issue regarding the Parts List Scrollbar.
- Fix CommNet occlusion multiplier GUI setting.
- Fix to prevent kerbals with existing name being created.
- Fix MPL(Science lab) ladder sliding.
- Fix Grass textures around Research and Development Facility.
- Fix for corrupt save files breaking the resume menu.
- Fix where some science experiments only trigger once on action groups.
- Fix part action menus remaining on screen when switching to the Astronaut complex.
- Fix Building Picker Lines in Space Center not being cleared when application loses focus.
- Fix null reference exception when overwriting SubAssemblies in VAB/SPH.
- Fix resource converters load percentage display not updating after start/stop.
- Fix for several issues with the KSC flagpole outside the Administration Centre.
- Fix for vessel on the Launch pad at Baikerbanur (KSC 2) blocking ability to launch vessels from the KSC.
- Model fixes to the large drill part.
- Fix some more Text overflows in GUI.
- Fix where Fairings Disappears After using settings in flight.
- Fix for strut connectors attaching below surface on SRB-KD25k.
- Fix edge smoothing on Mk1 Inline.
- Fix particle effects on drills.
- Fix asteroid drill mass calculations.
- Fix for selecting/focusing craft that are very late for maneuver nodes.
- Fix for contracts app showing the wrong number of contracts.
- Add a common base class to all gameevents to allow mods to register and fire their own gameevents.
- Add method for searching for gameevents and mods can register to other mods gameevents.
- Add title to ResourceInfo so we can have a displayname that's not the key.
When a game is saved it now creates an associated metadata file - called .loadmeta alongside the .sfs. This file contains a hash of the sfs save. When the loadgame dialog opens it will compare the hash in the .loadmeta file with the hash of the savegame, and if so it will use the data in the .loadmeta file for the load dialog details instead of parsing the whole save file.
- Biome refresh for Ike, Moho and Dres.
- Add Right-Shift as a default secondary binding for editor scroll when not OSX.
- Stop inactive aero/thermal data being shown in the editor scenes.
- Add display format to difficulty options values.
- Vessels now remember active navigation (Waypoints) when loading save games.
- Apply Engineer bonuses to drills and ISRU correctly.
- Update more details in DOxygen api docs.