From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
1.7.2 is a bugfix update released on June 12, 2019 alongside a bugfix update for the Breaking Ground expansion.
- Redesign the Action sets icon during flight to make the current action number more visible.
- Made engine thrust limit, and cargo bay deploy limit, and control surface and airbrake authority limits bindable to axis groups.
- MainThrottle axis can be bound, but only in absolute mode.
- Fix shadow casting string not displaying correctly if player doesn't have the Breaking Ground Expansion.
- Localize the strings for the Axis Actions in the Settings under the vessel Tab.
- Fix kerbal flags clipping into backpacks.
- Fix lowest part of vessel calculations for Wheels when coming off rails.
- Fix localisation for survey waypoint contract objectives.
- Fix NRE in maneuver node editor.
- Fix PAW displayDirty not working in the editor.
- Fix symmetry counterparts (bow-tie) autostrutting.
- Fix cutoff string in recovery science report screen.
- Fix null reference on ship load when parts have changed their attach nodes.
- Fix missing string in Absolute Control / Incremental Control tooltip.
- Fix science value of repeat experiments.
- Fix EVA portrait clipping in some situations.
- Fix EVA portrait texture being transparent.