From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
1.7.3 is a bugfix update released on July 11, 2019 alongside a bugfix update for the Breaking Ground expansion.
- Added same vessel part collisions advanced tweakable.
- Adjusted KerbalEVA Action messages to be above center screen.
- Made KerbalEVA screen position configurable via Gamesettings - EVA_SCREEN_MESSAGE_X,EVA_SCREEN_MESSAGE_Y
- Add ability to switch secondary docking ports (docked) to primary via the PAW.
- Add advanced tweakable to docking ports that allows the user to set the attraction force percentage as they are docking.
- Convert same vessel docking connections to real docked connections whenever the vessel undocks or decouples elsewhere on the vessel.
- Remove from symmetry functionality added to all parts.
- Add capability for text entry on float fields in the Part Action Window.
- Clear some references on returning to main menu to release memory.
- Add ExternalCmdSeat Ejection Force (advanced tweakable).
- Add Leave Seat KSPAction.
- Fix Contracts using Greek alphabet from failing to display when game set to Russian Language.
- Fix maneuver node tabs being interactable in flight mode even when tabs are hidden.
- Fix temperature renderer messing with child part renderer parameters.
- Fix EVA portrait when launching a vessel with Kerbal in external command seat.
- Fix kerbal highlighting during mouse over.
- Fix radiator panels not rotating properly.
- Fix loss of axis and extended action group data when copying parts in the editor.
- Fix assigned action/axis bindings not highlighting in action group editor when action sets are enabled.
- Fix part positioning errors on vessel spawning far from Unity Origin.
- Part class now has isVesselEVA property which handles when vessel is null.
- Add ability to override default flow mode on ModuleResource.
- Add activeEditor attribute to BaseAction to allow these to be disabled.
- Add GameEvent onPartActionNumericSlider when Numeric Slider button is pressed on a PAW.
- Add GameEvent onSceneConfirmExit, runs after user input to leave scene prior to FlightState saving.