1.4.5 is a bugfix update released on July 26, 2018 alongside a bugfix update for the Making History expansion.
- Make mapnode behind body transparency configurable and improve behavior for pinned/hovered nodes (MAPNODE_BEHINDBODY_OPACITY in gamesettings).
- Pop dialogs can now be closed/dismissed with ESC key.
- Improvements to wheels/legs bouncing/sliding and oscillations. (Particularly when overloaded).
- Removed pop-up which offers to delete incompatible saves and craft files and replaced with a pop-up which only warns of incompatibility when incompatible save/craft files are attempted to be opened.
- Fix RnD Archives Biome Filter not showing spaces in biome names.
- Fix populating steam items into the wrong tabs in the craft browser/play missions dialog if the user switches tabs whilst waiting for responses from Steam.
- Fix Steam Workshop Craft will not download if deleted when subscribed to then resubscribed to when in the VAB.
- Fixed a bug where EVA facial animations were corrupted when the kerbal was mid-air and a quicksave was loaded.
- Fix settings showing for expansion when expansion not installed.
- Fix log message text for gathering subscribed Steam Workshop craft files.
- Handle steam item lists with correct Steam Workshop status in craft browser.
- Save craft file before exporting to steam to persist Steam Workshop Item Id into the craft file that is shared on steam.
- Update Steam Workshop Item Steam Author automatically in UI dialogs.
- Fix wheel explosions on docking landed vessels.
- Fix vessels jumping when docking landed to a large mass vessel.
- Fix Engineers report not taking variants into account for size dimensions.
- Fix Engineers report not showing correct part/mass/size restrictions when swapping between different level VAB/SPH using the switch editor button.
- Fix Kerbal on EVA occlusion inside all cargo bays as well as when the enter/leave command seats inside cargo bays.
- Revised the initial state of the Exploring Gilly scenario, so that vessels don’t bounce off the surface out of control on start.
- Fix vessels splashed inside another splashed vessel being removed when outside physics bubble.
- Fix undo in VAB/SPH not working when you delete all but the root part.
- Fix Reentry FX on Fairings.
- Adjust SRB Engine FX and Sparks.
- Fix NRE on PQSCity if transform has not been parented to a CelestialBody.
- Fix Aero FX appearing in IVA mode inside the models.
- Fix a localization issue that caused the Station One scenario to be corrupted in asian languages.
- Added localScale param and behaviour to EffectDefinitions: PREFAB_PARTICLE, PREFAB_MULTI_PARTICLE, MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE and MODEL_PARTICLE
- Add distinguishing titles between Steam Workshop Author and in-game user supplied Author in UI.
- Add warning messages for craft browser craft UI Steam Workshop items.
- Add cloud available space and file count checks when exporting craft and mission files to Steam Workshop.
- Add Steam Workshop subscribe/unsubscribe button to craft browser VAB/SPH tabs.
- Better handling of Steam Workshop items that are not in a valid state to be used in dialog UIs.
- Add option to delete in progress mission files when deleting a mission.
- Add Unity Analytics dialog and link to the players Unity Privacy Data page for PII opt-out management.
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/games/220200/announcements/detail/1739963962729962982