From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
- Implemented Cargo part category and Inventory processing.
- Implemented PAW UI drop-down grouping functionality.
- Implemented scrollbars to PAW UI windows.
- Added a new type for PAW fields, a double slider to set ranges with a min and max values
- Kerbal Portraits now available on EVA.
- Implemented Axis groups.
- Implemented Action/Axis group override sets (if 'Activate Action Sets' is enabled)
- New game setting - Shadow casting for CBs.
- Add and apply High Gee settings to wheel suspension.
- Fix Bobcat, Wolfhound, Kodiak, Poodle, Terrier, Spark, Flea, Hammer SRBs not recognising thrust obstructions.
- Fix Twitch, Spark ISP engine value.
- Fix Flea and Hammer white variant using incorrect texture
- Fix for maneuver mode UI being interactable while the Pause Menu is active
- Fix for maneuver nodes collapsing to delete mode if moused-over quickly after switching nodes with the maneuver mode UI.
- Fix maneuver node data being copied across nodes in some circumstances when using the maneuver node editor.
- Fix NRE when root part is delete and fuel overlay is turned on.
- Fix Menu Navigation when in the Game Difficulty > Advanced menu.
- Fixes to wheel suspension spring and damper settings.
- Fix wheel damage on docking, undocking and loading on high Gee CBs.
- Fix wheel friction.
- Fix engineer report showing incorrect mass for vessels containing parts with variable part module mass.
- Fix simply clicking on maneuver node resetting the node burn.
- Fix science experiment overwrite dialog text.
- Added GameSettings.SaveSettingsOnNextGameSave method to flag the settings dirty and trigger a settings save next time the game is saved.
- New GameEvents.onPartActionUIShown when PAW window is shown.
- PartLoader no longer clears modules and resources from preconfigured parts.
- Contracts - contract definitions Nodes are now processed additively. Before subsequent Contract nodes encountered on loading would override each other.
- Experience Trait nodes can now handle multiple Effect nodes in different cfg files.