From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
1.4.2 is a bugfix update released on March 28, 2018 alongside a bugfix update for the Making History expansion.
- Variants now support multiple drag cubes. These are calculated automatically on a per-variant basis.
- Updated the parachute model to more accurately reflect a real world ram air chute
- The Mk1-3 Pod reaction wheel EC cost has been reduced for consistency with other parts.
- Fix centering on the Rockomax Jumbo-64.
- Tweaks to the EVA parachute shader and texture.
- Fix kerbals thinking they’re still on a ladder if they get knocked off at high speed.
- Fix players not being able to quicksave when knocked off a ladder at high speed.
- Fix parachute being loaded in at 1.25x the normal size when controlling a kerbal.
- Fix player not being able to repack parachute if they rag dolled with the parachute deployed while hopping across the landscape.
- Revised EVA parachute model and shader.
- Fix kerbal being able to repack chute in the air while performing recovery maneuver.
- Fix surface FX appearing when landing legs deployed even when not on the ground.
- Fix LT-1 landing legs clipping the ground.
- Fix to the loading screen getting stuck between scenes infinitely in some cases.
- Fix contracts app icon to use it’s icon - not the new Missions app icon.
- Fix switch editor button to check facility is open before switching.
- Fix switch editor function to not load backup when all parts on existing vessel have been deleted by the user.
- Fix switch editor symmetry setting.
- Fix tourist contracts not completing correctly and messages for tourist contracts causing NRE and infinite rewards when failing.
- Fix contract parameter completion to catch errors and contract parameters now log info messages when their state changes.
- Fix UI layering for Debug menu.
- Fix the camera IVA Overlay persistence between camera modes.
- Fix NRE spam when vessel destroyed and gameobjects disappear while doing FX.
- Fix icons in map overlapping over the Apps dialogs.
- Fix NRE spam when launching a vessel on the Island Airfield.