From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
Version 0.23 was released on December 17th, 2013.
- All previous earned science can now be viewed in the Science Archives in the Research and Development facility.
- Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 is a new part that functions as a portable laboratory and increases transmitted science yield.
- New R.A.P.I.E.R. Engine that relies on intake air while in the atmosphere, and changes fuel to oxidizer when intake air can no longer suffice as a fuel.
- Tweakables are different characteristics that allow changes to how certain parts function.
- Science system has been updated so science cannot be maxed out by transmitting. Transmitting yields a certain amount of science, and bringing the science back to Kerbin for recover yields much more.
- Certain science parts are now single-use, and cannot transmit data more than once, unless the instrument is cleaned with the lab module.
- Science data can be retrieved from an instrument by a kerbal on EVA and stored in a crew pod, like an EVA report or surface sample.
- New biome map for Minmus.
- Tooltips have been updated in the VAB and Spaceplane Hangar.
- Unity upgrade to version 4.2.2.
- 6-DOF (6 Degrees of Freedom) device support for Windows only.
Bug fixes and tweaks
- The spelling mistakes for the batteries were fixed.