From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
버전 1.0.1은 2015년 5월 1일 배포되었습니다. 이번 버전은 1.0에서 알려진 몇가지 오류에 대한 소소한 수정을 포함하고 있습니다.
오류 수정 및 조정
- 온도계기판 (Temperature gauge system).
- 낙하산 가열/연소.
- LV-N 가열지수 낮춤.
- Vessels which are splashed will now have much higher convective coefficients making them cool to ambient temperature faster.
- Removed node size from being taken into account for stack occlusion. Added custom drag cubes for remaining hollow parts.
- Fix for bug in FI dealing with unpacking vessels at analytic warp (>=1000) rates.
- Fixed conduction on service bays. Added Module Conduction Modifier to help service bays not incinerate their contents & configs updated
- Updated emissivity for spaceplane configs.
- ISRU와 착암기 (drill)의 과열기법을 기술기반기법(skill-based mechanics)로 대체.
- 과열 추진 기법(Overheat Throttle mechanics) 제거.
- 광물저장통(Ore tank)의 중량을 기성통(stock tank)의 만재/경하 중량비(wet/dry ratio)에 맞추어 증가.
- New values for physics global drag and lift multipliers.
- Added a CoP offset calculation to procedural fairings
- Fix for the aero debug drag arrows switching directions. Added body lift arrows (cyan)
- 마크2 도킹포트의 폐색현상 수정.
- 레이스의 대기 수정.
- Solar panels now use the proper inv square from FI's solar flux.
- Removed obsolete power curves from solar panels.
- Rebalanced solar panels against each other.
- Doing science at the flagPOLe, the north POLe, or the south POLe, will no longer mark Pol as visited with the progress tracker.
- Science contracts and science World Firsts can no longer be triggered with science gained by reverse engineering recovered vessels. You have to transmit or recover an actual experiment.
- Ensured that if a grand tour contract includes Kerbin, that Kerbin is chosen as the final stop on the tour.
- Capped amount of recovery contracts that can generate, but increased caps on station and base to increase contract variety.
- Fixed "On Wheels" optional side objective not triggering on outposts when utilizing the new fixed landing gears.
- ISRU contracts round their capacities up, to handle cases where the player brings exactly enough resource capacity.
- Use the word "spaceflight" instead of "flight" when appropriate, to prevent player mistaking certain things for atmospheric flight.
- If the game cannot find an agent listed in the save file, it will pick a random agent.
- Remove some debug information from survey waypoint generation.
- Added Tier 0 rocket fin.
- Added RescaleFactor to the RT-5 (preventing a potential regression bug).
- Removed the allowstack option from the NBS and orbital scanners to fix a bug if they were used as the root part.
- Fixed an issue where the physicsSignificance flag was set to 1 for heat shields.
- Added an option to clamp the lower bound of the deploy pressure of parachutes.
- Adjusted parachutes to open at a slightly higher atmospheric pressure.
- Fixed fairings not initializing their masses in flight properly.
- Added module info section for fairings.
- Rebalanced engine entry costs.
- Moved all Part Loader part info code into a separate method which is run after drag cubes are loaded/created. Thus modules can access the part’s drag cube information in their info.
- MapSO and CBAttributeMapSO methods made virtual and member variables protected.
- Made physics-less part mass effect KB mass value.
- Zero part count vessels will not be run through Flight Integrator.
- Increased mass on some wings.
- Fixed a nullref being caused when clicking between vessels and empty space in map view.
- Vessels that blow up in atmosphere properly kill off their crew members.
- Added Part temperature gauges/highlighting (toggle with F10).
- Part temperature overlay can now be toggled with F11
- Part aerodynamic forces overlay can now be toggled with F12