| Air intake by |
C7 Aerospace Division
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||10 m/s|
|Intake area||0.5 m2|
|Maximum intake air||0.5|
|Liquid fuel tank|
The Engine Nacelle is heavier, and takes in less air than the Circular Intake and Ram Air Intake, but it has an attachment node at the front. It also carries a small amount of fuel so it acts like a combination of a XM-G50 Radial Air Intake and a Mk1 Liquid Fuel Fuselage. Although it carries only less than a third of the dedicated tank the dry mass of the combination is higher and the intake area slightly lower.
|“|| The Engine Nacelle is a self-contained solution for powering air-breathing engines. It improves airflow and cools the engine, making it a very practical option. C7 Engineers assure us that these units are quite safe, and that the dents and burn marks will give yours a more unique look.
— C7 Aerospace Division
- Remodeled and retextured
- Added fuel tank with 40 units of liquid fuel
- Adjusted dry mass (from 0.3 to 0.15) and costs (from 550 to 1550)
- IntakeArea increased from 0.002 to 0.005
- Updated, now actually do something
- Initial stock release, purely cosmetic