Z-100 Rechargeable Battery Pack
|Z-100 Rechargeable Battery Pack|
| Battery by |
|Radial size||Radial mounted|
|Mass||(total)||0.00500 t [N 1]|
|Drag||0.2 [N 1]|
|Max. Temp.||1200 K|
|Impact Tolerance||8 m/s|
|Part configuration|| z-100Battery.cfg|
|Electric capacity||100.0 ⚡|
The Z-100 Rechargeable Battery Pack is a battery that stores electrical charge for a spacecraft storing 100 units of electrical charge. It is radially attachable. It is the smallest dedicated battery part, and the first unlocked in the tech tree.
It has "PhysicsSignificance = 1", making it a physicsless part.
|“|| The Z-100 battery pack is the standard model for electrical applications. Holds two (2) AAAA batteries and holds a maximum 100 units of charge.
— Zaltonic Electronics
- Text on the side reads "BATT MAN" which one would assume is the manufacturer. However, it's actually manufactured by Zaltonic Electronics. Inspecting the part, it resembles two consumer batteries snapped into a single package. Zaltonic probably purchased off-the-shelf BATT MAN batteries, put them in a single unit, and offers it to sale for other users.
- Obviously, the text "BATT MAN" is a reference to the D.C. Superhero: Batman.
- The green light on top of the Z-100 is always on yet uses no EC, making it useful as a navigation light.
- Moved from Utility to Electrical
- Made physics-less part mass affect KB mass value. (Thus, the Z-100 no longer has an effective mass of zero.)
- "PhysicsSignificance = 1" added. The part now has 0 mass and drag, despite the listed values.
- Fixed spelling error in name (Z-100 Rechargable Battery Bank → Z-100 Rechargeable Battery Bank)
- Initial release