PPD-12 Cupola Module
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|PPD-12 Cupola Module|
| Command pod by |
Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
|Radial size||Small, Large|
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||8 m/s|
|Pitch torque||9.0 kN·m|
|Yaw torque||9.0 kN·m|
|Roll torque||9.0 kN·m|
|Electricity required for torque||
|Electric capacity||200.0 ⚡|
|SAS level||× None|
Usagedrag than most other parts, and has a relatively high energy capacity.
|“|| The PPD-12 was developed to provide a high visibility control room for orbital stations, and a place for thoughtful Kerbals to contemplate the beauty of the cosmos.
— Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
- The PPD-12 is one of the few parts in Kerbal Space Program that is covered in multi-layer insulation.
- There is a photo of two Kerbonauts on the right side of the cockpit.
- A few sticky notes can be found as well:
|“|| Left the emergency slide rule in the bottom right cabinet.
P.S. I ate all the snacks
— On the roll indicator
|“|| Stop using bits of metal as fuses
YOU HAVE SPARES!
— On the fuse box
- The initials B.K. on the first sticky note is most likely referring to Bill or Bob Kerman
- Mass reduced to 1.76 (dry) or 1.8 (with monopropellant)
- Cost increased from 2000 to 3200 (12 of which is monoprop cost)
- Added 10 units of monopropellant storage, increasing total mass from 4.5 to 4.54
- Initial Release