FL-R20 RCS Fuel Tank
|FL-R20 RCS Fuel Tank|
| Monopropellant tank by |
Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
|Radial size||Tiny, Radial mounted|
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||12 m/s|
|Research||Adv. Fuel Systems|
|Unlock cost||4 500|
|Part configuration|| RCSFuelTankR10.cfg|
The FL-R20 RCS Fuel Tank (originally the FL-R10 RCS Fuel Tank) is a monopropellant tank for the tiny radial size. Although one of the smallest parts available, it still masses 200 kilograms and is near the size of a Kerbal. Similar to the FL-R120's markings, the label on this fuel tank indicates the fill point.
Despite its small size, this tank has a relatively good mass ratio for an RCS tank.
|“|| The FL-R20 is a miniature RCS tank for small probes and low volume monopropellant storage.
— Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spacecraft Parts Co
- Renamed from FL-R10 RCS Fuel Tank to FL-R20 RCS Fuel Tank
- Decreased cost from 5400 to 4500
- Decreased mass from 0.05 to 0.02
- Monopropellant supply decreased from 80 to 20
- Monopropellant supply increased from 50 to 80
- Initial release