PB-X50R Xenon Container
From Kerbal Space Program Wiki
|PB-X50R Xenon Container|
| Xenon gas tank by |
Found lying by the side of the road
|Radial size||Radial mounted|
|Max. Temp.||2000 K|
|Impact Tolerance||12 m/s|
|“|| The X50R is a small-volume Xenon container, heralded by engineers for being ideally suited for small ion-driven spacecraft, and also for having thoroughly disproved management in their notion that a smaller fuel tank would make the fuel cheaper.
- The PB-X150 Xenon Container by Probodobodyne Inc (introduced in version 0.18) is very similarly named but the PB-X50R is listed as "Found lying by the side of the road" rather than manufactured by Probodobodyne.
- This part was originally from a mod called KSPX. The developer of KSPX eventually joined Squad and the KSP dev team and many parts from KSPX are now included in the stock game.
- Decreased tech cost from 9600 to 7800
- Increased cost from 2200 to 2220
- Decreased mass from 0.03143 to 0.0135
- Monopropellant supply increased from 400 to 405
- Moved to Propulsion from Utility.
- Initial release